I have officially turned into a beauty-product freak. Yes, it's true. As a result, i get terrified about how my skin will react to traveling, changing altitudes or temperatures so naturally, I pack for everything. Having been on-the-go a lot recently, I decided that it's best to pack a small Glossier pouch with all of the essentials that I could possibly need while in-filght - something that is compact and small enough to through in my carry-on. From everything to immune boosters to skincare, here's what I take on board for in-flight wellness:
For before take-off/in-flight
1. Juice Press "Proviotics" (I take two of these when I get on the plane (overnight flight) and two when I wake up. They are 100% vegan, and help to destroy pathogens and support my immune system...so, they are great for flying.) You can shop these here.
2. Allies of Skin "1A Overnight Mask" (I put this on my face before dozing off to repair, rejuvenate, and protect my skin while sleeping. The tube is only 1.69 fl. oz. so it makes it through security without any problems. It is a little pricey but I promise it is totally worth it, and lasts forever.) Shop this product here.
3. Elemis "Pro-Collagen Hydra-Gel Eye Masks" (If my skin feels extra dry, I will put on this pair of under-eye masks before I go to sleep so that when I wake up, I don't have dark bags under my eyes.) Shop this product here.
4. Advil PM (My favorite thing to take if I want to sleep on an overnight, international flight. It doesn't leave me feeling super drowsy when I wake up which is key.)
1. Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes (Whether or not you have makeup on, these are great for freshening up your face right before landing, and cleaning off any impurities that have tried to absorb into your skin overnight) You can shop these here or at your local drug store.
2. Allies of Skin "1A All-Day Mask" (This is my in-flight moisturizer of choice to put on right before landing. The packaging is light and it takes up little room in my Glossier pouch of essentials.) Shop this product here.
3. Glossier Skin Tint (This is the most recent Glossier product that I have tried and it is one of my new favorites. It is super light, which I love and perfect for giving your skin a soft glow before landing. Pro tip: combine with Glossier stretch concealer if you need to cover up any specific spots.) Shop these products for 20% off here.
4. Clinique Chubby Stick or Glossier "Cloud Paint" (Depending on how much room I have, I pack either of these products to make my skin look a little more alive before landing. I put this on after applying the Glossier skin tint and dab a small amount on my cheeks to give them a rosy hue.) Shop Clinique Chubby Stick here / Shop Glossier "Cloud Paint" here.